Thursday 17 September 2015

A long way to go.....

Hey reader,


 I am new to writing and not the greatest at it either, I hope that you will bare with me while I get used to doing my blog. I've come to realize that it doesn't happen over night ..... obviously i have to find a four leaf clover.

Thank you to anyone who has given feedback so far it has been  noted.

Today I will take a brake from Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, I do apologize if you wanted to read this but i will be doing research tonight.

I hope you continue to follow my blog and visit again ^-^

Sayounara!

4 comments:

  1. Don't be disheartened :). Doing episodic reviews, you can pretty much get away with spoilers. How you write episodic posts, it's up to you - you're episodic reviews, believe it or not has a charm to it, I enjoyed reading them. The key and most important thing in finding your "voice" is be yourself. Your writing has a charm to it, don't lose that imo. And I mean that. The only thing you need to work on, is not being all over the place. Your blog reminds me of another blogger I know. If you don't mind, I'm going to recommend you this blogger, I suspect that she'll be of more help than I ever could. she has twitter, so you can ask her as many questions you want. Just tell her that Rocco B recommended you to her xDD.

    https://icysquirrel.wordpress.com/

    When it comes to doing a full review, then stated on a previous post, using the MAL review guide helps a lot. As I said, don't be disheartened.

    Oh, if you're having trouble with space with writing and feel like it's being squashed. If you go to template > customise > adjust widths. You can adjust the amount of space for your main body of text, without affecting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you decide to do, know that I'm still following your blog 😃. I hope my comments didn't upset you. Or disheartened you any way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not at all, i have taken them on board as constructive criticism :) thanks for following Rocco. Hope to do you proud

      Delete
    2. I know you'll do good :).

      Delete