Monday 7 December 2015

Goodbye!

Konnichiwa readers !

It is with great sadness today that I announce that I will not longer be blogging! , I find that I do not have enough time and that I cannot blog enough as expected or as I hoped I would. I really hate to let you all down and I am sorry if I have dissapointed you.





I hope that I can come back in the future having learnt from this experience, I have really enjoyed doing this over the last few month even just the sheer fact to think that people would read what I right has definitely inspired one of my life goals to write my own book.

If you want to read some other anime reviewers go check out inthecubbyhole !

I hope that if i have inspired you to watch anything then keep watching it ! and also I apologize for the many AKB0048 photos but I love that anime so much! 

Sayonara,






1 comment:

  1. Sooo sad to see you go Classic :(. And just when you were getting your groove going. I do hope to see you blogging again :). You never what the future holds. When you do, come on to the wordpress platform (if you want to that is), since Icy and myself are there xDD. I understand that life comes first. And I'm glad you've gained a new sense of confidence in writing :).

    Till next time Classic :D *waves*

    ReplyDelete