Tuesday 13 October 2015

Food Wars! Shokugeki no soma 05

Konnichiwa! readers,

I hope you are all well, as promised here is my post for the week since i have revamped my scoring system and researching how I can write better reviews for you.

We continue with Food Wars! Shokugeki no soma 05 - The Ice Queen and the Spring Storm

Check out the previous reviews to catch up on the show, be warned of spoilers in previous reviews.

Warning: It is definitely not a good idea to watch this show whilst hungry  


I was hoping to get this to you yesterday but it wouldn't upload and i was getting frustrated with it but never mind here we are today :).

Opening Theme Kibou no uta by Ultra Tower
Are yo ready to rock! 

Kibou no Uta - Ultra Tower I feel like anime fans tend to forget that opening themes arent just opening themes they're actual songs by actual bands ! so if you fancy something a bit different here is the actual song ^-^ - the band has a female drummer how interesting.




After a heavy night of getting drunk on rice juice, Satoshi (the strangely naked second year) decides he wants to see what Soma is made of having passed Fumio's test the first time. Midnight cook off begin!

Just call me 007!

Having his sights set on becoming a member on the Elite Ten, he challenges Satoshi for his spot only to find out that it can only be obtained through a high-stakes cooking duel called a Shokugeki, and Soma has nothing of value to Satoshi to wager that is of equivalent value to his Elite Ten membership. Meanwhile, Erina challenges the Chan Research Society president Kiyoshi Godabayashi to a Shokugeki, which she wins with ease and orders the clubroom to be demolished. Erina is told about Soma's high grade in Chapelle's class and vows to get him expelled. 

oh how I love Megumi shes hillarious and so cute


The story line is still in early stages here but it is very original in my opinion as I haven't seen any other cooking anime's, if there are some please let me know. It is has built on its characters very well within the first 5 epsiodes, i mean weve seen more of Satoshi's but then food. The animation is really bright, vivid and kira kira. Especially in scenes of people tasting food and going into an almost food gasm like state.... who doesnt get naked when eating ? it gives a good sense of what the food would actually taste like.

I really wanna eat the food their cooking and have the food gasms ! :P





Overall so far I would rate Food Wars! 7 out of 10.




Until Next time.... Keep Kawaii ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment